Friday, February 21, 2014

Jesus Is Enough

Hey everybody! For those that don't know me my name is Chris Snead. I'm friends with Seth Springs and Bradley Couick and let me just say these two guys are solid guys for Christ. We are all 3 in ministry or in school for ministry. From all 3 of us we love Jesus and look forward to sharing with you. I've had the privledge to hear both of them speak and share their testimonies they're amazing. Seth invited me to join this blog with the purpose of encouraging people to follow Jesus and for the followers to keep running the race. Now I haven't always been all about Jesus. I used to be about me, self satisfaction and just doing me. That lifestyle will leave you empty and searching for more and more. I'll share my testimony another day, but just wanted to put the welcome out there :). I look forward to posting more and getting feedback from y'all.

If you don't think Jesus is enough read John 4 and understand it. Jesus is more than enough :) have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment