Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall (HOOK'EM)

So, the weather man says, it's going to start feeling a little like fall this weekend. With highs in the 60's, and a nice breeze, summer seems to be saying bye-bye.



 
I am pumped! Fall is my favorite season! Winter is my second. I'm not a fan of walking outside and sweating instantly. I love the coolness in the air, the ability to wear jeans, and the comfort of my TEXAS hoodie. (HOOK'EM!) Fall also means that football is in full swing. Though the first few weeks have passed, this is when things get serious. My Longhorns are playing well, so fall is looking to be even better than usual.
Texas Longhorns Volleyball athletic logoImage via Wikipedia
HOOK'EM HORNS


I'm excited for mornings. After the gym, I'll be able to come home and go out for a run. I'll be able to see my breath on the extra-cool days. Then I'll be able come back, grab some coffee, and do some from porch sittin'.

BTW, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks.

Oh, did I mention the leaves? I love'em. Burnt orange (HOOK'EM!) is my favorite color. I love looking outside and seeing the awesome combination of orange, yellow, brown, and such. Nothing like it. I'm hoping to make some mountain trips. Hike some, and just enjoy the outdoors without sweating my way through my t-shirt.

Oh yea. The boots.
My boots. I have had the same pair of work boots since the sixth grade. Yes, I have graduated high school, and yes they do still fit. I wear'em huntin'. I wear'em out. I may even wear'em to church. But, you better believe that I'm gonna wear'em.

So, get out. Enjoy it. Don't let this season pass without making some memories, watching some football, and wearing jeans.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment