Monday, June 14, 2010

5 Issues on the Believer's Heart

I recently began to dissect my heart. I wanted to go deeper and I knew there were things in my heart that hindered me from doing so. We all have issues. Yes, even you ha. Believers have struggles as individuals and as a whole.

I believe, the Church is at a crossroads. We can choose to grow or simply become non-existent. We can become defeated by the issues on our hearts or reign victoriously with a clear and redeemed conscience.

Over the next work week I hope to unveil 5 issues that can bring down the believer. These are not issues that are outer-existent but that are present in our own hearts.
I hope that over the next 5 days you can hang on and try to eliminate each issue from the surface of your very own soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment