Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Quality Christian Music is hard to find...

All Christian music is not good music. The lyrics may be awesome, but from a pure listening to music on the radio, ipod, or whatever device you choose, there is a lot of "Christian" music that is just not easy to listen to. I don't mean to sound sac-religious or insult your taste.

Over the past month or so I have heard a few sounds from bands that I'd never heard. Maybe you've known them forever, but maybe you're like me and have been searching for music that is filled with Jesus and that is as good on the ears as it is on the soul. Here's a list of 5 bands that I've come to enjoy, both new and old. Listen, leave what you don't like, and enjoy what you can!

1. Rend Collective Experiment.


2. All Sons and Daughters

 

 

3. Trip Lee









4.  Shawn McDonald


5. DC Talk (Wanted to throw in an "oldy" but a goody)


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment