Monday, March 14, 2011

New Hangout

Fact: Coffee is delicious.

Opinion: La Vida Mocha is a great place to get it.

I love coffee. I have had 5 cups...today. If I go into work slightly ill, they assume that I haven't had my morning cup of coffee.

There is a small coffee shop right down the road from work called La Vida Mocha. They have great Butter Pecan Mochas. I have started to visit regularly and I really enjoy it. I have used my time there to blog, read, and I have also met a friend there a time or two. It's a new hangout for me.

I'm obviously not the only one who has recognized its quality. Every time I visit, there are quite a few people there.

A few weeks ago I blogged about being a missionary wherever you go. It is my job to show these people Jesus. Whether they see me reading my Bible, or over-hear a discipling session, they need to see me being Jesus. I have been called to engage them in conversation. I am called to tell them the Gospel.

Over the next few weeks, I will make an attempt to build relationships, and pray that God opens the door for evangelism. Pray with me that God will use this for His glory and His kingdom.

Where do you go? Are the people there changed by the way you love Christ? I encourage you to make an effort to engage the world around you for the glory of God. Don't take it as your break, or time off, because we can't afford to take time off from loving God and loving His children.

Go...and don't hesitate to grab a cup of coffee on your way.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried Alice Jules? Love it! Use to stop by every morning when I worked at the DA's office

    ReplyDelete