Tuesday, August 27, 2013

You Are Not Alone...

I struggle with constant worry. I worry about everything. I ask way to many questions out of fear that something will go wrong. I'm all about having a plan.

It may seem odd to you that I deal with fear and worry yet constantly post about evangelism, stepping out in faith, and being "on mission" with Jesus.

Well, since I'm in the confessing mood, those things do not come easy to me. Most of my posts are usually pointed more at myself than at anyone else. I, like many, constantly struggle to get out of my bubble and do things that just don't come natural to normal people.

So, am I just writing this to tell you that I'm a jacked up person. No, you already knew that. What I want to do is give those who are struggling with worry or who are fearful of being all in and all about Jesus a little bit of encouragement that the Word has given me lately.





"Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Matt 28:19-20 (NLT)

With one of the greatest commands Christ ever gave He also gave a promise! Christ tells us that WE ARE NOT ALONE! He has called us to live a life that comes with challenges and opposition, but He let's us know that we don't have to live this life alone.

If you are a true follower of Jesus, whatever you're facing, or whatever you feel God's leading you towards, remember that He is with you. You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment