Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Thank you's

I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation. Psalm 118:21

Thank you God for Life and Life more abundantly,
Thank you family for loving so consistently,
Thank you Mom for praying so persistently,
Thank you Dad for making me laugh daily,
Thank you mentors for putting up with my stupidity,

Thank you friends for being there through thick and through thin,
Brothers, Thank you for being Godly men,

Thank you food, you are so delish,
Thank you Cable, I don't have a dish,

Thank you teachers for putting in the time,
Thank you Lord for personalities,
We don't have to mime,

I know this is cheesy,
But tis all true,
My thanksgiving wouldn't be thanksgiving without you.

Thank you to the troops who protect this land,
Thank you neighbors for every lending hand,
Thank you summer for hot beaches and sand,
Thank you Mom for the veggie soup that you canned.

It's time to eat,
Oh yes indeed,
Everyone has cooked,
Look! A scrumptious treat!

Well I cannot say thank you enough,
For the love and other stuff,
 You've been kind, you've been sweet,
Now, lets say grace and begin to eat!

-With all sincerity, Thank you to all of you who support, love, and care for me. My life wouldn't be without you. Thank God for His grace today. Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless!

1 comment: